FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Do you like this project?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TeAm KrAz Index du Forum -> fLoOoD -> ~~#fLooOOoOOoOooD#~~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
KrAz Oriol P
\*/KrAz MaNaGeR\*/

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Aoû - 17:12 (2009)    Sujet du message: Do you like this project? Répondre en citant

in this clan there are people not active and never there are people in the forum, so i think in 3 weeks KrAz will die... sAzii leaves this clan because very people are inactive, and i have explained to him the project that i have, and if you accept, we can do it.

Me SiiTrOo ErUpTiC iNuKzZ k4ii sAz5ii TaKeDa UrBaN and a very good m8 called Rako make a new clan with another name (the same to say that the 8 active KrAz + Rako make a new clan). then i make a new forum(in french) and sazii helps me to do it better. i will make a very good members list with the flags of the each country, and i will make a video of the best screens of each player. too i will put music in the forum and you will say which music do you like to listen and i install it. 

We will be 9 players, and we will join 6 players more, but the tests will have a date to do and you will be strict at the time to vot. the tests arent never a 2v2 or a 1v1, all people who wants to join play with us and then we start to vot, always doing a test.

There will be:

2 leaders:

3 co-leaders:

1 manager: Me

and all the other will be the members

too if i want to do it is because we have very good players but we cant beat the big clans, so i need to train all you in wars and we can play vs big clans in kraz, but in the new clan we just play vs noob clans and with the time i will say which people can play vs big teams and finally we will play and beat vs all teams.

I think you havent liked this idea but i think if we dont do it this clan will die and we wont beat the bests teams.. and really, im a big player but if i cant beat the best teams i prefer to play solo...

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Aoû - 17:12 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
iNuKzZ
\*/Co-LeaDeR\*/

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Aoû - 19:03 (2009)    Sujet du message: Do you like this project? Répondre en citant

good the problem is a lot of people not good in war becauz he haven´t got a lot of experience

i don t join becauz sazii it s in the team!

ErUpTiC
\*/LeaDeR\*/

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Aoû - 19:49 (2009)    Sujet du message: Do you like this project? Répondre en citant

I agree with you but I don't think to join because I'm noob in wars.. Crying or Very sad

KrAz TaKeDa
\*/MeMBeRz\*/

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Aoû - 20:16 (2009)    Sujet du message: Do you like this project? Répondre en citant

I dont want join

KrAz Oriol P
\*/KrAz MaNaGeR\*/

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Aoû - 20:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: Do you like this project? Répondre en citant

now i think we can make this clan called KrAz because me and neshi have won ole 1-3 3-2 3-2 Very Happy

KrAz iTs Me
\*/LeaDeR\*/

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Aoû - 22:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Do you like this project? Répondre en citant

WhEn KrAz Will Die I Go To Created A New Team WIth AcTiV pEoPLe AnD Gd PlAyErs So I tHink I dOnt Join

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Do you like this project?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TeAm KrAz Index du Forum -> fLoOoD -> ~~#fLooOOoOOoOooD#~~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation